Level of education
Type of instruction
Benefits of the programme
- The MiBA Programme aims to develop fundamental knowledge in management and up-to-date analytical tools used to inform managerial decisions. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge of big data analytics tools and able to use them to solve managerial tasks.
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and expert practitioners.
- Master thesis is a full-cycle big data research project. It is a case study of an existing private or state-owned company. This unique combination of theory and practical interdisciplinary project work will bring future graduates a broad spectrum of competencies to meet their professional goals.
- The programme is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
Main educational courses
- Machine Learning
- Social Networks Data Analytics
- Real-Time Analytics and the Internet of Things
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining and Visualisation
- Sectoral Analysis
- Project Management
- Marketing of Innovative Products
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Knowledge Management
- Strategic Analysis
- Managerial Economics
Theoretical and practical knowledge and skills sufficient for performing the following tasks:
- Determining the direction and strategies of business development
- Risk identification and minimization
- Business efficiency improvement and business processes optimisation
- Customer segmentation and consumption analysis
- Increasing the value of the company’s products for customers
- Development of new products and services.
Practical training and career opportunities
Graduates are well-placed to secure positions in business analytics and management of cross-functional teams. They can apply quantitative data analysis to provide effective solutions to a range of tasks, for example:
- Development of business strategy;
- Identification and minimization of risks;
- Enhancement of business efficiency and business processes optimization;
- Customer segmentation and market analysis;
- Enhancement of product value for customers;
- New product and service creation
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.