Level of education
Type of instruction
Benefits of the programme
The uniqueness of the programme:
- An orientation semester to enhance students’ theoretical and practical skills in preparation for further training.
- Research-oriented teaching and learning. The course is mostly project — based including research projects conducted at the SPbU Research Park which, in due course, will allow international professionals to use SPbU resource centres.
- A course of Russian as a Foreign Language to facilitate the integration of international students and enhance future partnership with graduates’ prospective employers.
- Mathematical Physics
- Chemical Physics
- Theoretical Physics
- Experimental Physics
- Numerical Methods and Programming
- Russian as a Foreign Language
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Modelling in Condensed Matter Physics
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy: Basic and Advanced Levels
- Optical Spectroscopy of Surfaces and Interfaces
- Electrical and Photovoltaic Properties of Semiconductors
Graduates embark on a career in research and production enterprises conducting R&D in the chosen professional niche. Graduates can enter academic or engineering careers or progress to postgraduate study. They can find employment as MRI operators or engineers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.