taught in Russian
Type of instruction
Duration of study
Main educational courses
- Wind and Waves in Oceans and Seas
- Geophysical Hydrodynamics
- Hydrological Calculations and Forecasts
- Integrated Assessment of Aquatic Ecosystems
- Mathematical Modelling of Hydrological Processes
- Methods of Micro-Climate Modelling
- Theory of General Circulation of the Atmosphere
- Theory of Random Processes and its Application in Hydrometeorology
- Physical Oceanography of Peripheral Seas
- Graduates of the programme work as oceanographers, meteorologists, climatologists, weather engineers, hydrologists, hydroengineers.
- Companies where our graduates work
- Research institutes and regional administrations of the Russian Agency on Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring (Roshydromet)
- Research institutes of the Russian Federal Fishery Agency
- Commercial fishing and engineering survey companies
- Organisations of the Russian Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology
- Institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences and departmental research organisations on hydrology, meteorology, oceanology
- R&D institutes and organisations that carry out work to strengthen the shores, build ports, sea channels, dams, build offshore platforms and pipelines, etc.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.