taught in English and Russian
Type of instruction
Duration of study
Main educational courses
- European Law
- Institutes of the European Union and Political Decision-Making Process
- History and Theory of European Integration
- Main Policy Areas of the European Union
- Economic Development of the European Union
The graduates can work at state institutions, universities and colleges, in mass media, in the banking sector, at consulting agencies. They can also start their own businesses.
- Public official
- Research fellow
- University lecturer
- Analyst of business entities
- Analyst of non-governmental organisations
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.