Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main educational courses
- Subjects of Civil Law
- Legal Transactions
- General Theory of Obligations
- Master Class in Notarial and Civil Law
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- Development of Law of Obligations
- Protective Obligations
- Intellectual Property Law
- Inheritance Law
- Real Property Law
- History of Civil Law Doctrines
- Current Issues in Family Law
- Legal Regulation of Credit and Settlement Relations
The programme is aimed at training competitive specialists who are in demand at the Russian and international labour markets. They are capable of applying civil law regulations, have in-depth knowledge of the legal institutions, which ensure implementation of Russia's state policy measures to create a favourable environment for digital economy development.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.