taught in Russian
Level of education
Type of instruction
Main educational courses
- Procedural Law
- Specific Issues of Civil Proceedings with Participation of Foreign Persons in State and Arbitration Courts
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- Commercial Procedure
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Special Proceedings and Judicial Proceedings in Insolvency Cases
- Procedural Particularities of Considering Certain Types of Cases in the European Court of Human Rights
- Issues in Civil and Administrative Proceedings as Illustrated by Certain Categories of Civil Cases
The programme is aimed at training competitive specialists who are in demand at the Russian and international labour markets. They are capable of applying the rules of procedural legislation in practice, drafting procedural documents, having practical experience in protecting violated or contested rights and interests of individuals and legal entities in judicial and non-judicial agencies and enforcement law enforcement agencies.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.