Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- History of International Relations in the Pacific Region
- Contemporary International Relations in the Pacific Region
- Politics in the Pacific Region Countries
- The Pacific Region in Global Economy
- Russian Policy in the Pacific Region
The graduates can work at governmental structures and commercial organisations related to and operating in the Pacific region. They can collect and systematise the required information, provide expert evaluation, write scientific and popular texts, and carry out communicative, coordinating and managerial activities. In addition, the graduates can continue their education as aspirantura programme students and further engage in teaching and research.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.