taught in Russian
Level of education
Type of instruction
- Not being focused on a single area of life sciences, this multi-discipline bioinformatics programme is practically unique.
- The students are offered a wide range of project-oriented and research tasks that are tailored to the real needs of employers and/or research teams and include a wide range of problems in biomedicine, medical technology, ecology, evolution, agrobiology and so on.
- The programme is aimed at easing the current shortage of specialists having both the basic knowledge in the field of life sciences and being able to apply the fundamentals of mathematics, statistics, programming and big data analysis methods.
- A special feature of the programme is a balanced teaching of both the mathematical, biological and computer-related subjects.
- The graduates will be able to correctly interpret the data of genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics and their aggregates in a wide range of biological, medico-biological and other applications.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.