taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
Areas of specialisation: State and Regional Management
- Strategic Government Planning
- Modern Theories of Federal and Regional Governance
- Strategic Management of Regional Development
Areas of specialisation: Applied Macroeconomics and Economic Policy
- State Policy of Economic Modernisation
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Information Resources and Applied Methods of Analysis
- Contemporary Management
- Public Sector Economics and Environmental Management
- Modern Economic Policy of Russia
- Regional Economy and Regional Policy. Advanced Level
- Public Performance Management and Smart Technologies
- Management of Non-Profit Organisations
- Legal Regulation and Organisation of Public Service
- Research Seminar
- Research Internship
The programme is aimed at training specialists with fundamental knowledge in the field of macroeconomic regulation and modern management technologies in government structures and businesses. They can effectively manage strategic processes, increase competitiveness and sustainability of the economy in a dynamic environment and in the context of digital economy.
The graduates can work in the government at the federal, regional and municipal levels (committees on economic policy and strategic planning, investment, finance committee, committees on industrial policy and innovation, municipal administration and local administrations); research centres; analytical departments of corporations.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.