taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
Areas of specialisation: Digital Systems of Mobile Objects Control
- Modern Control Theory
- Continuous Mathematical Models
- Fundamentals of Discrete Dynamical System Theory
- Introduction to Problems of Digital System Investigation and Design
- Real-time Digital Systems
- Digital Control with Prediction
- Markov Chains in Applied Control Problems
The graduates can work as specialists in automated production management systems, experts in the development of technologies and software for numerically operated equipment, systems analysts, information systems specialists.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.