taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
- Current Issues in Ethics
- Bioethics as a Cultural Phenomenon and a Social Institution
- Techniques and Practice of Ethical Review
- Methods of Applied Research in Ethics
- Methodology of Case Studies in Ethics
- Methods of Multivariate Analysis of Modern Morality
- Morality and Violence
- Moral Dilemmas
- Basic Concepts and Schools of Ethics
- Social Anthropology of Modernity
- Theoretical Foundations of Applied Ethics
- Ethics of Business and Management
- Ethics of Political Discourse
- Ethics of Ecological Responsibility
The programme is aimed at training professionals whose knowledge and skills can be applied at various fields of social sciences and humanities, at state, public and commercial organisations, in all areas requiring creative approaches to solving socio-humanitarian problems using the most advanced research, analytical, educational and communication technologies.
The graduates can work at scientific and educational institutions as experts, consultants, HR managers or corporate ethics specialists, experts in professional ethics and corporate culture at government institutions and private companies.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.