Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Areas of specialisation: Restoration of Applied Art Objects
- Archival Research and Archival Analysis of Monuments
- Attribution of Artefacts
- Foreign Language
- History and Methods of Restoration Science
- History of Interior
- Methods of Laboratory Research
- Restoration Project Development
- Modern Problems of Restoration Science
Internship and future career
The training process includes research practice: the master students develop their individual research projects and discover the types of activities of the major organisations working in the area of specialisation of this master's programme. The graduates can work at restoration and design workshops, museums of St Petersburg and the Leningrad region as well as research institutes.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.