Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Areas of specialisation
- Slavonic Philology
- Key Issues in National Literature
- Current Issues in Slavonic Literary Studies
- Comparative Slavonic Literary Studies
- First Slavonic Language (Bulgarian/Polish/Serbian/Slovak/Slovenian/Ukrainian/Czech)
- Current Issues in Slavonic Stylistics
- Inter-Slavic Literary Connections
- History and Theory of Slavonic Lexicography
- Methods of Teaching Slavonic Languages
- Slavonic Paremiology
Internship and future career
The training process includes research and teaching practice.
The programme is aimed at training specialists capable of research, teaching and project development in the field of Slavonic linguistics, Slavonic philology, Slavonic-English and Slavonic-Germanic comparative studies, as well as cultural studies of Slavonic countries depending on the profile of training.
The graduates are capable of applying the acquired knowledge in the following areas: research at the Russian Academy of Sciences (for example, the Institute of Linguistic Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences or the Institute of Russian Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences), research and teaching activity at higher education institutions, teaching at other educational institutions, translation, editorial work at publishing houses, museum work, librarianship and other humanities.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.