taught in Russian
Level of education
Type of instruction
- Information Technologies in Humanities
- History and Methods of Cognitive Science
- Self-Organisation in Complex Systems
- Complex Systems
- Modern Methods of Time Series Analysis
- Theory and Practice of MATLAB Programming
Internship and future career
Internship is held at St Petersburg University. The students organise presentations on various applied aspects of the theory of complex systems, in particular, self-organisation theory, fractal geometry, chaotic dynamics, artificial intelligence, artificial life, artificial immune systems and multi-agent systems.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.