taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
- Modern Control Theory
- Theory of Systems and Systems Analysis
- History and Methodology of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Foreign Language
- Methods of Optimal and Sub-Optimal Estimation in Dynamical Systems
- Time-Delay Systems in Control Problems
- Lyapunov-Krasovskii Functional Approach
- Continuous Mathematical Models
- Project Management in Information Technology
- Applied Multicriteria Problems
- Modern Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Mathematical Modelling in Medical Diagnosis and its Programming
- Special electives
The programme is aimed at training specialists capable of solving both the theoretical and practical problems of modern control theory. In the process of training all stages of the solution of applied problems are considered in detail, from model construction to technical implementation of the obtained theoretical results.
The graduates can work in the field of information technology, solve cutting-edge technical and engineering problems, in particular — to participate in the development of modern vehicles (ground transport, waterborne craft, air transport and spaceships) and creating new energy production methods and improving the efficiency of the existing ones.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.