taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
Areas of specialisation
- Innovative Technology in Social Work
- Social Policy and Social Welfare: Issues and Tendencies of Development
- Philosophy, Methodology and Methods in Social Science
- Studies in Social Innovations
- Integrative Human Study
- Modern Approaches to Management of Social Services
- English for Professional Communication
- Information Technologies in Social Science
The programme is aimed at meeting the increased demands of the community in highly qualified professionals who are capable of using modern methods in managing social services and applying innovative technologies to improve the social welfare, living standards and the effectiveness of social policy in a rapidly changing social environment.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.