Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Anthropology of Globalisation
- Information Technologies and Methods in Sociology
- History of Sociology: Classical Foundations of Modern Sociology
- Modern Sociological Theories
- Human Factor in Politics
- Sociology of Economy
- Sociology Teaching Methods for Institutions of Tertiary Education
- Research Methodology and Methods in Sociology
The programme is aimed at training highly qualified sociologists capable of working at Russian and international companies and organisations dealing with analytical, consulting, research and educational activities.
The graduates can work as sociologists, marketing experts, PR specialists, social analysts, researchers, experts, human resources specialists, specialists in social consulting and social audit, teachers of social sciences at higher education institutions.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.