taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
- History of Legal Philosophy in Russia
- Justice of the Peace Courts in the Russian Empire
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- European Union Law
- Political and Legal Institutions in Russia: Aspects of History
- Legal Responsibility
- Russian Law Codification (1649–1917): Issues of Theory and History
- Gaps in the Law
- Law and Politics
- Society and State
- Human Rights: Theory and History
- Legal Research Methodology
- Comparative Law
- Social Law
- Procedural Law
- Current Issues in International Humanitarian Law
The programme is aimed at training practicing lawyers who can also act as qualified researchers in the subject area of fundamental issues in the theory and history of state and law based on understanding of the basic laws and principles of the methodology of legal science. Such specialists can also conduct various types of research including interdisciplinary research. They develop a comprehensive understanding of topical interdisciplinary legal problems and know the basic ways of their resolution in the modern information society.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.