taught in Russian
Level of education
Mode of study
- Foreign Language (depending on the area of specialisation including ancient languages)
- History of Linguistics and Methods of Linguistic Research
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Linguocultural Studies
- Semantic Structuring of Text
- Modern Issues in Linguistics: Psycholinguistics and Sociolinguistics
- Typology of Discourse
- Translation and Interpreting
- Philosophy and Culture
- Philosophy of Language
The programme is aimed at training specialists in the field of theoretical and applied linguistics capable of research, teaching and management activities in the chosen field, depending on the area of specialisation. The graduates can work as highly qualified translators in various fields as well as teachers and researchers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.