taught in English and Russian
Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Geography of Traditional Systems of Natural Resource Management
- Current Issues in Ethnography and Ethnogeography
- Method in Ethnography and Anthropology
- Ethnological Assessment
- Economic and Legal Anthropology
- Political Anthropology
- Electronic Systematisation and Presentation of Ethnographic and Ethnogeographical Data
- Concepts of Conservation, Restoration, Presentation and Representation of Cultural Monuments
- Theory and Methodology of Anthropology, Ethnography and Ethnogeography
The graduates can work as an ethnographers, culturologists, political scientists, sociologists, environmental scientists, museum workers, museum custodians, museum documentation specialists, archivists, library employees, bibliographers, teachers, editors of scientific literature, media workers, content managers, tourism managers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.