taught in English and Russian
Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Anti-dumping Probes
- Legal Regulation of Foreign Trade Activities
- Administrative Liability for Customs Offenses
- Development of the International Trading System: Current Trends and Challenges
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- Regional Integration and Regional Trade Agreements
- Protection of Intellectual Property in the World Trade Organization
- The World Trade Organization in the System of International Economic Organizations
- Customs Regulation in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
- Technical Barriers to Trade and Environmental Protection in Foreign Economic Activity
- Regulation of International Trade in Services Within the World Trade Organization and the Eurasian Economic Union
The programme is aimed at training specialists with the required skills and competencies for the professional activity of a lawyer in the field of international trade with in-depth knowledge of customs regulations. Such lawyers are capable of practical implementation of professional activities in the field of legislation regulating the development of modern technologies and are competitive in the Russian and foreign labour markets.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.