taught in English and Russian
Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Issues of Criminal Procedure in the Practice of the European Court of Human Rights and the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- Advocacy: Business Games
- Theoretical Issues in Criminal Investigation
- Evaluation of Evidence in Criminal Cases
- Prosecutor's Activities at Pre-Trial and Trial Stages of Criminal Proceedings
- Issues in Investigating Corruption: Aspects of Criminal Procedure and Criminal Investigation
- Comparative Criminal Procedure Law
- Theory and Practice of Forensic Examination
- Forensic and Medical Examination and Professional Activity of a Forensic Medical Expert
- Judicial Control in Criminal Proceedings
The programme is aimed at training specialists equipped with a system of professional and general cultural competencies, in-depth knowledge in the field of criminal procedure law, criminal investigation, prosecutor's supervision. They are capable of independent professional activities in the field of criminal justice, free navigation in legal issues, judicial, investigative, prosecutorial practice and advocacy.
The graduates can work in preliminary investigation bodies, the court, the prosecutor's office, advocacy, and also in the field of legal services for businesses.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.