taught in Russian
Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Practice of Social Partnership
- Mechanism of Corporate Labour Management
- Current Issues in Labour Law
- Individual Agreement-based Regulation of Labour in a Corporation
- Basics of Human Resource Management
- European Labour Law
- Personnel Assessment and Professional Standards
- Responsibility in Labour Sphere
- Modern Dispute Management Systems in Labour Sphere
- Protection of Rights and Legitimate Interests of the Parties to Corporate Labour Relations
- Labour Regulation for Certain Categories of Workers
The programme is aimed at training specialists equipped with a system of professional and general cultural competencies, who are capable of independent professional activities in provision of legal aid, free navigation in the legal issues of labour and social security relations. They have in-depth knowledge of the legal institutions ensuring the implementation of Russia's state policy measures.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.