Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main academic courses
- Labour Economics and Labour Law
- Fundamentals of Personnel Management
- Corporate Labour Management Mechanism
- Current Issues in Labour Law
- European and International Labour Law
- Responsibility at Work
- Modern Pension Systems
- Labour Regulation Involving Foreign Nationals
- Protection of Rights of the Parties of Corporate Labour Relations
- Personnel Assessment and Occupational Standards
The programme is aimed at training specialists equipped with a system of professional and general cultural competencies, who are capable of independent professional activities in provision of legal aid, free navigation in the legal issues of labour and social security relations. They have in-depth knowledge of the legal institutions ensuring the implementation of Russia's state policy measures.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.