taught in English and Russian
Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Areas of specialisation
- Geological Monitoring
- Nature Management
- Geoecological Monitoring in Oil and Gas Producing Regions
- Computer-Aided Technology in Ecology and Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Protection in the Russian Federation and International Cooperation
- Modern problems of environment protection and nature management
- Technogenesis and Human Health
- Environmental Design and Audit
The graduates can conduct research in the field of environmental protection, sustainable use of natural resources and environmental safety, as well as control and auditing activities including preparation of documentation for environmental impact assessment, various types of project analysis, participation in environmental auditing.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.