taught in English and Russian
Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Main educational courses
- Courses in General Physics
- Molecular Physics and Thermodynamics
- Methods of Mathematical Physics
- Courses in Theoretical Physics
- Continuum Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Statistical Physics
- Experimental Methods for Engineers
- Foundations of Electrophysics
- Foundations of Plasma Physics
- High-Voltage Laboratory
- Computer Modelling of Physical Processes (ANSYS, COMSOL, etc.)
- High-Level Language Programming (Matlab, etc.)
The programme trains specialists for modern high-tech enterprises with research-intensive world-class production conducting R&D in engineering and applied physics and introducing new cutting-edge technologies and devices through the methods and approaches of applied mathematics and physics.
Key positions: design engineer, head of design engineering department, R&D specialist, specialist in computer-aided design of technological processes.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.