taught in Russian
Level of education
Type of enrollment
Main educational courses
- Informatics and Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems
- Real Estate Cadastre
- Modern Technologies of Cadastre Works
- Aerospace Surveys and Photogrammetry
- Real Estate Economics
- Legal Support for Real Estate Cadastre
- Environmental Audit of Territories
- Urban Development Management
The bachelor degree programme trains specialists to work in the agencies of Real Estate Cadastre and Unified State Register of Immovable Property. Graduates land jobs in organisations which support sustainable land use and the development of effective strategy and active policy of land and property relations. They are well-placed to use information technology to process spatial data to provide comprehensive information management of real estate when planning and developing land protection and/or updating the records, evaluating, registering new real estate in the cadastre.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.