taught in Russian
Level of education
Type of enrollment
Main educational courses
- World Politics: Structure, Trends, Problems
- Political Systems in Modern World
- History of International Relations
- Fundamentals of International Relations Theory
- International Public and Private Law
- International Negotiation Techniques
- International and National Security
- Fundamentals of Public Service and Foreign Policy Institutes in Russia
- Fundamentals of Diplomacy and International Civil Service
- International Economic Relations
- International Non-Governmental Organisations
- Fundamentals of International Journalism: Theory and Practice
The graduates' future career is closely related to public service and inter-governmental organisations, international non-governmental organisations engaged into humanitarian cooperation and transnational corporations, consulting agencies as well as higher education institutions and mass media. The graduates can work as experts and analysts at leading research and analytical centres, develop international business partnerships. They can continue their studies as master students at Russian and foreign universities.
The main professions: international relations expert, public official at the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other federal and local governmental agencies, employee of an international organisation, a chamber of commerce, research worker of a research institute specialising in a broad range of politico-economic issues, analyst of business entities.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.