taught in Russian
Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Main educational courses
- Courses in general physics
- Physical Practicum
- Methods of Mathematical Physics
- Courses in theoretical physics
- Physical Fundamentals of Radio Electronics
- Theory of Linear Systems
- Nonlinear Oscillations and Waves
- Introduction to Statistical Radiophysics
- Theory of Signals
- High-Frequency Electrodynamics
- Basics of Solid State and Physical Electronics
- Geometrical Optics in Radiophysics
- Radiophysical Practicum
The programme is aimed at training specialists in the physics of wave processes and physical fundamentals of electronics for carrying out fundamental research in the field of radiophysics and related fields of physics and engineering, and for working at modern high-tech science-intensive production enterprises.
The graduates can pursue a career as research fellows, R&D engineers, electronics and radio communications engineers, teachers, employees of mobile communications companies.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.