Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
- Uniqueness: it is the only master’s programme in Russian higher education institutions that trains highly qualified international specialists who are experts in the countries of the Western Hemisphere.
- Diversity: the programme focuses on both the study of the entire western hemisphere and the comprehensive study of particular countries and regions including Canada, the USA and countries of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Quality: there are the foremost Russian experts in foreign and domestic policy research into the USA, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Inclusion: master’s students have the opportunity to take part in academic and expert activities together with their lectures, and to participate in various international cooperation programmes.
- Opportunities: the programme lays the foundation for a successful professional career or further education in areas related to the countries of the Western Hemisphere. Graduates of the programme are always in demand because of: the general significance of some countries of the Western Hemisphere for world politics; and the intensive development of our country's contacts with many countries of Latin America and the Caribbean
Graduates of the programme can work in state and international institutions, non-governmental organisations, commercial companies and enterprises whose activity is connected with the Western Hemisphere and international relations and contacts in general.
The activities of graduates can be associated with the collection and systematisation of information, expert assessments, and the writing of academic and popular science texts. Graduates can also carry out organisational, communicative, coordinating, managerial, academic and teaching activities.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.