Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main educational courses
- Public Rights and Their Protection
- Protection of Public Rights in Criminal Procedure
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Protection of Economic Rights Through Constitutional Proceedings
- Right of Ownership and Its Protection
- Balancing of Constitutional, Integration and International Law in the Age of Globalisation
- Protection of Public Rights in International Courts
- Protection of Rights of Trial Participants in Cases Concerning Administrative Offences
- Protection of Public Rights in Foreign Constitutional Proceedings
- Protection of Public Rights in Russian Constitutional Proceedings
- Protection of Public Rights in the Field of Taxation
The programme is aimed at training lawyers with deep theoretical knowledge of public law, practical professional skills in protecting human and civil rights and freedoms through and within the framework of constitutional and administrative proceedings, striving to achieve the ideals of the rule of law and social justice.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.