Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main academic courses
- BRICS in the Context of International Relations in Western Hemisphere
- National Interests of BRICS Countries in the Context of Multilateral Diplomacy
- Contemporary History and Politics of BRICS Countries
- Formation and Development of BRICS
- Science, Education and Culture in BRICS Countries
- BRICS in the World Economy
The graduates can work at research organisations, higher education institutions, international non-profit and non-governmental organisations, analytical departments of business community structures, as well as at state institutions related to the Russian foreign policy and cultural and economic networking with other countries.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.