Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Concepts of Modern Literary Theory
- History and Methods of Literary Studies
- Comparative Study of Literary Topoi
- Comparative Studies
- Historical Poetics of Genres
- Fundamental theoretical training that allows to successfully continue scientific activity both in Russian and abroad;
- Continuity of the traditions of the oldest scientific schools of Russia and the innovative programmes based on them;
- Interdisciplinary approach, unique exclusive courses, and a wide range of problems and methodology of philological research;
- Active cooperation with foreign universities.
The programme is aimed at training specialists capable of research, training and project development in the field of foreign philology, cultural studies of foreign countries and comparative literary studies, depending on the profile of training.
The graduates can pursue a career of teachers of foreign literatures at secondary and higher education institutions, literary critics and publishers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.