Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main academic courses
- Contractual Grounds for Natural Resource Rights
- Land Management Process
- Legal Regulation of the Rational Use of Subsoil in the Fuel and Energy Complex in Russia
- Judicial Remedies for Natural Resource Users
- Legal Regulation of Payments for Natural Resource Use
- Forest Law
- Legal Control of the Regulation and Standardisation of Natural Resource Use
- Legal Regulation of Environmental Safety of Industrial Facilities
- Legal Regulation of Natural Resource Use in Urban Areas
The programme is aimed at training highly qualified specialists capable of providing comprehensive legal support of activities in the areas of resource conservation, creation and maintenance of efficient operation of environment management and environmental protection. They apply modern tools to ensure the sustainable functioning of techno-natural systems that are competitive in the Russian and international labour markets aimed at the implementation of the tasks of digital economy.
The graduates will be in demand by international organisations, Russian government bodies and local self-government, Russian and international economic entities whose activities are related to the legal support of environmental management processes. The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.