Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Current Problems of Physics
- Modern Physical Methods of Research
- Computer Simulation
- Applied and Mathematical Software Packages
The graduates can work at universities and research centres, industry-specific research organisations, R&D companies and IT companies.
- Specialist in computer-aided design of technological processes
- IT specialist in contemporary physics experiment
- Software engineer
- Design engineer
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.