Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Current Issues in Counselling Psychology and Early Intervention
- Group Psychological Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Assessment of Development in Clinical Child Psychology
- Methods of Studying Child Mental Health
- Theory and Practice of Psychological Counselling
- Organisational, Legal and Ethical Principles of Psychologist Work
- Practical Classes in Methods of Psychodiagnostics and Mental Health Counselling
- Professional Skills of Counselling Psychologist
- Psychological Counselling of Children and Parents
- Psychological Counselling of Clients of Various Categories
- Modern Studies in Clinical Child Psychology
- Modern Studies in Psychological Counselling
- Family and Mental Health of Personality
Graduates of the programme are highly skilled psychologists. They are ready for: independent research, and educational, practical and teaching professional activities.
After training, graduates are prepared for: work in the field of mental health; adaptive psychological functioning and well-being of children and adults in public and private institutions; and providing psychological counselling to citizens.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.