Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Differential Psychology
- Practical Classes in Methods of Psychology in Development
- Psychology of Early Intervention and Early Development
- Non-Clinical Psychotherapy
- Family Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Career-Growth Psychology (with Supervision)
- Art Therapy / Methodology Training
- Family Psychology and Family Upbringing
- Age-Related Psychological Counselling / Mental Development Disorders and Correction
- Ontopsychology. Biographics of Personality / Differential Psychodiagnostics
The graduates can work as competitive psychologists who understand the laws of development and are capable of providing psychological support to a person at all stages of his/her life journey. They are well-trained to conduct independent research in the field of developmental psychology, to participate in research, whose results can be included into projects supporting public and private organisations.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.