Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Archival Research and Archival Analysis of Monuments
- Attribution of Artefacts
- Foreign Language
- History and Methods of Restoration Science
- History of Interior
- Methods of Laboratory Research
- Restoration Project Development
- Modern Problems of Restoration Science
- The programme trains highly qualified and well-educated specialists in the field of restoration, protection, and use of art and culture monuments;
- The programme combines fundamental University education with the exclusive approaches of teaching modern methods of restoration;
- The staff are presented by leading St Petersburg art theorists, restorers of stone and woodwork, restorers of paintings, gilding, and rare books;
- The students of the programme are continually becoming winners in contests and exhibitions (exhibition of restoration works ‘Relic’, international restoration exhibition ‘Denkmal’ in Leipzig, etc.).
Internship and future career
The training process includes research practice: the master students develop their individual research projects and discover the types of activities of the major organisations working in the area of specialisation of this master's programme. The graduates can work at restoration and design workshops, museums of St Petersburg and the Leningrad region as well as research institutes.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.