Level of education: Master programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
- Information Technologies in Humanities
- History and Methods of Cognitive Science
- Self-Organisation in Complex Systems
- Complex Systems
- Modern Methods of Time Series Analysis
- Theory and Practice of MATLAB Programming
Internship is held at St Petersburg University. The students organise presentations on various applied aspects of the theory of complex systems, in particular, self-organisation theory, fractal geometry, chaotic dynamics, artificial intelligence, artificial life, artificial immune systems and multi-agent systems.
Intrested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.