Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
- Theory and Methodology of Social and Economic Research in Tourism and Recreation Activities
- Theoretical Fundamentals of Spatial Organisation of Tourism and Recreation Activities
- Spatial Planning of Tourist Recreation Systems
- Marketing and Branding of Tourist Recreation Areas
- State Policy in Tourism
- Geographical Information Technology in Tourism and Recreational Activities
The graduates can pursue a career in research, design, administration and management, expert analysis. They can work at tourist companies, governmental agencies, R&D institutions.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.