Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Mathematical Models of Modern Natural Science
- Computer Technologies in Fundamental Research
- Computer Modelling and Applied Software Packages
- Asymptotic Analysis
- History of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics
- Special electives depending on the area of specialisation
- Students participate in laboratory and computational workshops using high-performance computers and the most advanced experimental equipment for studying gas dynamics and aerodynamics, material reliability and mechanics of composites, applied and physical mechanics, mathematical methods of continuum mechanics.
The graduates are trained to work for R&D institutes, construction industry, machine building, aerospace industry, mass computerisation and communication media, robotics and other fields of engineering and natural sciences. They can also carry out scientific research related to the development and application of mathematical methods for solving applied and fundamental problems of natural science, engineering, economics and management.
The graduates can work as research fellows and R&D engineers, as well as administrators and managers in R&D engineering. Their activities are related to mathematical modelling, scientific and applied research for science-driven high-tech industries, production and technology. They can also work as lecturers at higher education institutions, and teachers at secondary general and vocational education institutions.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.