Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Intensification of Foreign Language Teaching
- History of Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
- History of Linguistics and Methods of Linguistic Research
- Linguodidactic Fundamentals of Testing
- Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
- German Philosophy in German Cultural Context
- Characteristics of Teaching a Second Language
- Speech Mistakes in Linguodidactics
- Comparative Linguoculturology
- Technology of Foreign Languages Teaching
- Philosophy and Culture in English-Speaking Countries
- Philosophy of Language
- Philosophical Thought in the 20th Century French Culture
The programme is aimed at training specialists capable of selecting and analysing up-to-date scientific information in the appropriate field of study at the highest level of proficiency, carrying out research using cutting-edge methods and participating in research aimed at developing new teaching methods and innovative educational technologies.
The graduates can work as teachers of foreign languages, researchers, scientists, heads of education institutions, consulting methodologists, experts in the field of education.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.