Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- History of State and Law
- History of the Russian Language and Law
- Legal Rhetoric
- The Official Language and Language Policy of the State
- Linguistic Expert Evaluation of Legally Valid Text
- Automated Analysis and Processing of Legal Texts
- Foreign Language
- History of the Language of Russian Law
Practical training and career opportunities
Training involves internship and research practice. The practical training centres is St Petersburg University.
The graduates can conduct various kinds of linguistic expert evaluation; develop recommendations on the linguistic support of legal activity; carry out research.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.