Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main academic courses
- Customs Payments
- Administrative Liability for Customs Violations
- Legal Regulation of Foreign Trade Activities
- The WTO in the System of International Economic Organisations
- International Trade in Services within the WTO and EurAsEC
- Regional Integration and Regional Trade Agreements
- Technical Barriers to Trade and Environmental Protection in Foreign Trade Activities
- Protection of Intellectual Property in the WTO
- International Law of Foreign Investment
- Regulation and Control of Customs Value in the EurAsEC
- International Tax Law (in English)
- Agriculture in the Law of the WTO and EurAsEC
- Legal Aspects of Subsidisation in the WTO and EurAsEC Agreements
The programme is aimed at training specialists with the required skills and competencies for the professional activity of a lawyer in the field of international trade with in-depth knowledge of customs regulations. Such lawyers are capable of practical implementation of professional activities in the field of legislation regulating the development of modern technologies and are competitive in the Russian and foreign labour markets.
The graduates are trained for public service, judicial activity and advocacy; they can also work as corporate lawyers, provide legal support to businesses, human rights protectors, academic and research workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.