Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- History of Russian Philosophy
- Book Studies and Bibliography
- Concepts of Modern Literary Theory
- Literary Criticism: Genres and Poetics
- Practical Stylistics of Russian
- Modern Russian Literature
- Textual Criticism of Modern Russian Literature
- Theory and Practice of Scholarly Commentary
- Theory and Practice of Editing
- Philosophy of Language
The training process includes research practice (preparation and writing of a master's thesis) and internship (editorial practice). During their internship the students discover the types of activities of publishing houses and work as text editors.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.