Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
- Introduction to Problems of Digital System Investigation and Design
- Control Theory in Information Systems
- Methods of Statistical Information Processing
- Real-time Digital Systems
- Automated Systems of Information Collection and Processing
The programme is aimed at training of master students focused on research and development in analysis, synthesis, mathematical and computer modelling of digital information and control systems using modern computing facilities and advanced software.
- Systems analysts
- Systems administrators
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.