Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Current Issues in Philosophy
- Philosophical Foundation of Creativity
- Theory and Practice of Argumentation
- Sociology of Morals
- Philosophy of Responsibility
- Philosophy of Economics and Business Ethics
- Social Anthropology of Modernity
- Public Morality
- Philosophy and Ethics of Policy
- Ethics of Political Leadership
- Philosophy and Ethics of Law
- Theories of Justice: Economics, Politics, Law
- The Theory of Communicative Action
- History and Logic of Ideologies
- Philosophy of Radicalism
Training comprises educational, teaching and research practice at the University. As part of the practical training students: teach independent classes; master educational methods; carry out research in the field of practical philosophy; carry out value orientation of the behaviour of the individual and social groups; and acquire skills of analytical work including the preparation of expert opinions in social sciences and humanities.
Having mastered this programme graduates can be employed: in research and educational institutions; as experts, managers and consultants in social sciences and humanities; and advisors in the sphere of interpersonal and social interactions for government institutions and private companies.
Scholars, teachers, experts, human resources managers, and social workers.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.