Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Computer Simulation of Controlled Processes
- Modern Software Tools for Physical Modelling and Analysis
- System Software and Application Software
- Research Databases
- JINR Basic Facilities (Joint Institute for Nuclear Research)
- Charged Particle Accelerators
- Simulation of the Dynamics of Charged Particles in Smashers
- Superconductive Magnet Systems
- Beaming in Synchrotron Accelerators
- In the third year of the programme students attend classes and complete their internships at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research.
- This programme is designed to provide students with: skills in application and experimental procedures; knowledge of models, methods and facilities for basic and applied research in science, technology, engineering as well as in the area of knowledge intensive industries; and knowledge of the principles underlying all charged particle accelerators. Students are trained: to use techniques in the accelerator charged particle dynamics simulation; to implement the applied mathematics approach and the methods of mathematical physics applied to physical problems in the fields of nuclear physics and elementary particle physics; to operate automated control systems of research accelerators and research centers; and to deliver IT solutions to experimental physical problems.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.