Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main academic courses
- Real Estate as an Object of Civil Rights
- Real Estate Development and City Planning Legislation
- Title to Real Estate (Cadastral Register, Real Estate Property Registry) and Latin Notary System.
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate and Legal Protection of Cultural Heritage Sites
- Real Estate Tax
- Judicial Remedies for Real Estate Market Participants
- Land Law and Restrictions on Land Ownership
The mission of the programme is the training of specialists to possess all the necessary professional skills for applying their knowledge in the sphere of real estate transactions. Our graduates are competitive and sought after in the domestic and foreign labour markets.
Our graduates apply their professional skills and knowledge in consulting and representing their clients in arbitration, administrative and criminal courts in cases concerning the application of real estate law.
Organisations where our graduates work
- Government of St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Notary Chamber
- St Petersburg Chamber of Lawyers
- “Vodokanal of St. Petersburg”
- “Centre for Construction Auditing and Support”
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.