Level of education: Aspirantura programme
Type of instruction : Full-time
Duration: 3 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Public Health and Health Care Management
- Teaching Practice
- Graduation Project Preparation
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Digital Transformation in Modern Information Society
- Research Work
- Russian as a Foreign Language
- Adapting and Studying at the University
Resource opportunities for research
There is the possibility to conduct research activities at the premises of academic partners and to use the clinical bases of St Petersburg University.
The programme provides:
- systemic knowledge in the field of studying and assessing the patterns of public health and its determining factors;
- the possibility to acquire techniques for analysing the effectiveness and quality of work of certain medical organisations and health care in general;
- the possibility to learn to analyse, plan and predict the dynamics of demographic processes and trends in the development of the public health protection system.
- Research and development in the field of medical sciences and other natural and engineering sciences;
- Research activities in the field of public health, aimed at preserving human health, improving the quality of life and increasing life expectancy by conducting applied research in biology and medicine;
- Teaching activities for academic programmes at higher education institutions.