Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main academic courses
- History and Theory of World Culture
- History and Philosophy of Science
- History of Philosophy
- Methods of Teaching Philosophy in Higher Education
- Ontology and Epistemology
- Social Philosophy
- Theory and Practice of Argumentation
- Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Philosophy of Culture
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Technology
- Philosophical Anthropology
- The programme is designed to train bachelor’s students in all major areas of philosophical knowledge: history of philosophy; ontology and epistemology; social philosophy and philosophy of history; philosophical anthropology; aesthetics and philosophy of culture; ethics; and philosophy of science and technology. It develops in students a holistic view of philosophy and its place in modern culture.
- The programme is unique in that it is provided by universal teaching methods that make it possible for students to master the fundamentals of the entire range of humanitarian disciplines. This guarantees that the graduates will be in high demand in the labour market in the fields of education, science, art, management, communications media, and international cultural cooperation.
- The programme has been designed taking into account professional standards and the views of employers on the correlation of graduates' competencies and job functions in their professional activities.
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.